Sunday, November 29, 2015

Novemeber favorites HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Hey guys!!!! So, I know I said that I would only be doing Gravity Falls stuff for a while, but I'm still mulling over some different ideas. So until then, let's just do a monthly favorites!

Okay, so I still suck at makeup to no end, BUT lately, I've been OBSESSED with all things regarding eye makeup. I could seriously look like I just rolled out of a dumpster, but my eye makeup would still be on point.


DOCTOR WHO.  In my opinion, the current doctor is the best we have had in a LONG time, and the current season is the best plot we've had in a long time!!!! This new season has been so true to classic who, and I just love it to death!!!!!!! I LOVE the current doctor, and I am loving the plot of doctor who currently!!!!! Last season, I'll admit was pretty rubbish. But this season has seriously stepped up to the plate. I LOVE IT and I cannot wait to see the Christmas special, as RIVER SONG IS IN IT!!!!! KAJSDFLKAO;WF;


THE WEATHER! Um..... guys, something's happening to my laptop... It's really being......

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!! BILL CIPHER HERE!!!!!!!! I'LL BE TAKING OVER THE BLOG FROM HERE. SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!!

Guys.... my laptop... it's typing on its own.... ohmygod....Bill...he's possessing my laptop! Bill, what are you doing, stop that!!!!!!!!

HAHA SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!!! ANY WAY, BACK TO BLOGGING. ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS THIS MONTH WOULD HAVE TO BE THAT

Bill!!!! Stop trying to take over my blog!!

MAKE ME!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....So sorry about that, guys...... I wouldn't be too worried about him coming back. But just to be safe, I'd better end the blog post here.

OH, I'LL TAKE CARE OF ENDING THE BLOG POST....

...Bill what are you talking about? ....BILL NO!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR CHECKING OUT MY NEW BLOG, AS I NOW OWN THIS BLOG! PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME SOME THINGS. ANY THINGS!!!!!! I LOVE THINGS!

IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS BLOGGERS LAST BLOG POST ABOUT MY FAVORITE LITTLE TOWN, CLICK HERE:
Fangirls, assemble!: GRAVITY FALLS :(

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT, CLICK HERE:
Fangirls, Assemble!

IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW MY NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, CLICK HERE:
Fangirls, Assemble

AND IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW MY NEW PINTEREST ACCOUNT (IN WHICH THE GRAVITY FALLS FILE IS FULL OF PICTURES OF ME FOR SOME REASON HAHAHAHAHAHA) CLICK HERE:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas



SEE YOU VERY SOON, GRAVITY FALLS. VERY SOON.


2 comments:

  1. I totally heard Bill's voice in my head when I read that.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally heard Bill's voice in my head when I read that.... XD

    ReplyDelete