Saturday, November 7, 2015

October favorites

So..... I'm kind of the worst when it comes to blogging every day as you know.... Sorry about that.... School just kind of took over my life and I 100% forgot to write letters to my dear friend autumn.... maybe next year I'll make it up to you guys.
So anyway, I know it's a tad overdue, but here it is; my October monthly favorites!!!!!


(So sorry about the size, it won't let me adjust it for some odd reason)
The fist thing that I want to talk about is ORGANIC DIPPING POWDER! I have recently grown a love for fingernails, and OMG if you have never tried the organic dipping powder, you need to find a salon that does it and try it out. It is literally the best thing ever!!! There's no UV lights, no damage to your nailbeds, they don't chip (At least not easily), and they last a REALLY long time!!!!! I'm in love with these nails!



The next topic of discussion, is obviously, my queen, the one, the only, ADELE. If you have not listened to her new song "Hello" First of all, how dare you, second of all, how have you not heard it by now, and lastly, HERE'S THE LINK, LISTEN TO IT NOW: Adele - Hello - YouTube

Now that you've listened to it, OMG. My queen does not disappoint. She is SO undeniably talented! After taking a break from music for a while to raise her kid, I cannot think of a better comeback song than this. I have listened to it countless times, and cried practically every single time.



Next thing is pretty cool; STAR WARS COFFEE CREAMERS!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect for when your coffee's a bit on the... dark side. (Pun 100% intended) Any way, recently, this is all I've been using in my coffee!!! Every day, without fail, I will make a cup of coffee for myself in a thurmous just before I go to school, and sip on it all through my first class. It's quite a good system I have going. My favorite of these creamer of these has to be Chewbacca!



Naturally I have to mention my current favorite anime! Right now, that's black butler!!!! I'm just abut to finish season 1 and I LOVE IT! Very well written, phenomenal plot, and btw Sebastian is MINE.

"How did I just-" Zashta stared at the flicker she had made in between her palms and fingertips. She wasn't of the fire element. It was physically impossible for her to use fire as her ally. But somehow she did.
And lastly, the book that I am currently writing!!! I created a board on pinterest about my book to in a way help me visualize iconic moments in the book. I don't take this file seriously at all, it was kind of something I just pulled together when I was bored. But I am rather proud of the book itself. Maybe I'll post it when it's done. :)



Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you enjoyed about October. I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:
Fangirls, assemble!: Letters to autumn day 5 (Again.... sorry about that)

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas




See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment