Tuesday, November 24, 2015

GRAVITY FALLS :(

As you gravity falls fans may or may not already be aware, Gravity Falls is coming to an end. The second to last episode aired last night, and I'll be the first to admit; I cried. I am sure that the last episode will be even more tear jerking so odds are, I'll be a hot mess when that one airs. Afterwards, I'll probably be curled up in a ball on my bed crying and going "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER!!!!!!!"
If you can't tell, I am EXTREMELY emotionally invested in this show. It has full on changed my life. I am going to miss it more than any show that has ever been canceled or ended in my time. I have watched Gravity Falls since the very first episode aired back in 2012. I have laughed, cried, yelled, and conveyed other ways of expressing deep emotion with the Pine's twins. They have become a part of my life; they have become my best friends.
I know that sounds super cheesy, but I mean it!!! There's something about this show that I can't quite describe to people who are not members of the fandom. People looking in on the fandom probably think "Oh that's such a cute show for kids or whatever, not really my thing." I thought the same thing before sitting down to watch the airing of the first episode with my little brother.
The Pine's twins are like old friends to me. I started watching the show when I was 12; Dipper and Mabel's age! I am turning 15 in a couple of days. I feel very close to the Pine's twins for this reason. I can't really explain my personal connection to this show, but as it comes to an end, I feel like a part of me is dying. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to my best friends.
So in honnor of Gravity Falls coming to an end, I will be posting Gravity Falls stuff, and nothing but Gravity Falls stuff until the release of "Weirdmagegdon 3" so that we can cherish the summer while it lasts; before it comes to an end.


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you will miss about Gravity Falls. I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:
Fangirls, assemble!: October favorites

If you want to read my Gravity Falls tag from a while back, click here: (Reading back over it, I'm realizing how often I said that "THE SHOW WILL NEVER END AND IF IT DOES I WILL CRY FOR A THOUSAND YEARS" ....so yeah I'm crying now.....)
Fangirls, assemble!: GRAVITY FALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas




See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment