Saturday, September 19, 2015

GRAVITY FALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I'm going to do another tag about my current obsession; Gravity falls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (aka the best cartoon ever)  Yes, I know I've been doing a lot of tags lately, but what with school and all, I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for blog posts.



1.) How old were you when you started watching the show?
I was 12! Which is absolutely amazing, because Dipper and Mabel were 12 when the show first aired! (Which... I guess they still are 12 seeing as their summer is still going on...) But yeah, Gravity Falls will always have a special place in my heart for that reason. I have loved this show since it first aired, but I have only just recently rekindled my love for the show. :) I've forgotten how amazing it is!

2.) How did you find out about this show?
I suppose I was still watching Disney channel and Disney XD ad this point, so I saw commercials for it and thought it was amazing.

3.) What was the first episode you watched of Gravity falls?
As I said, I've been a fan since the very first episode. :) And it just keeps getting better!

4.) What was your first reaction?
I thought it was kind of cute at first, and thought it was a nice change in cartoon quality from the trash they've been making on Disney and Disney XD.

5.) How did you find out about the codes?
I'm still finding out about some of them as I rewatch episodes, but if I think there may be a hidden code in an episode, I usually google it.

6.) Who is the real villain of Gravity Falls?
BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY BILL!!!!!


7.) How do you imagine the final episode?
OMG I NEVER WANT THIS SHOW TO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I guess if it had to end, after Bill fails to destroy the world, HE DIES AND DIPPER AND MABEL GET TO STAY WITH STAN AND FORD FOREVER AND THEY ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER THE END!

8.) What will you do when the show ends?
Cry for a thousand years, and then rewatch all the episodes, crying through each one.

9.) What do you like and hate the most of the fandom?
I love that we are a very creative fandom that tries to find hidden secrets in a fantastic show, but I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SHIP DIPPER AND MABEL. THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER. No. Just no.

10.) How many years do you think the Gravity Falls Fandom will last?
FOREVER.

11.)  Do you like the term Fallers?
I've never really heard of this term, therefore I have never called myself a Faller. I personally wish that we could come up with a better and more creative name to call our fans, but for now, I guess I like having something to refer to the fans as.




Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment Telling me if you guys watch Gravity falls! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment