Friday, September 25, 2015

September favorites

Hello everyone!!!! Seeing as I now have some time to just sit and write my blog with no distractions, I figured I would go ahead and do this month's monthly favorites!!! Let's get started!

So the first thing has got to be gravity falls! I have loved gravity falls since the very first episode when it aired 2 years ago, but I have only just recently rekindled my love for it in picking up the most recent season.


PARAMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this was in last month's monthly favorites, but I don't care, I freaking love this band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite song by them right now is currently "Brick By Boring Brick." I'm kinda sad though, cause some punk stole my earbuds at school, and now I can't listen to music in school. :(


Fan fictions!!!! My friend is letting me read her Lord of the Rings fan fiction, and it is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! I'm obsessed. It's making me want to reread LOTR... again. My favorite character, Legolas, is a HUGE part of her fan fiction, and it makes me SO HAPPY!!!!

GLOBAL GOALS!!!! If you haven't heard about the global goals, read this blog post uploaded by my friend. She does an AMAZING job at explaining exactly what it is.
Global Goals!!!!!!!!


This one isn't really a favorite thing as much as it is something that I love about the way I'm choosing to do with my life. I am very happy that thanks to all the support of my friends and family, I am embracing a drastically healthier lifestyle! This may not seem like much of a big deal, but looking back now, I genuinely cannot believe some of the things that I had been putting in my body. If you are passionate about eating healthy, or you would like to know more about it, I would like to recommend an amazing documentary on Netflix called "Fed Up." My friend recommended it to me, and it has definitely helped me realize that I should change the way I eat.


The book that I am writing!!!! (Both of them actually...) I am currently writing 2 different books. One is a realistic fiction that I am writing with my friend, and the other is a fantasy that I am writing all by my lonesome. :) I love them both so much!!!! The characters in both of them are absolutely amazing.

AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!! IT IS OFFICIALLY AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN!!


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you've loved about this past month! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment