Friday, September 11, 2015

August favorites

So, it's now the 11th, and I'm just now realizing that I forgot to do a monthly favorites post... sorry about that. So without any further ado, I present to you my august favorites!!!!

Tyler Oakley's auguest!!!!!! My friend recently got me into Tyler Oakley's videos, and I love them!!! I really enjoyed this last auguest. I honestly don't know which collab was my favorite.

Once upon a time! I'm currently on season 3, and I'm loving it! It defiantly takes an interesting twist on well known fairy tales.


Paramore! I never thought I'd be into this style of band (the style being punk...) but I really love it! I'm actually listening to paramore right now...


Autumn!!!!! I seriously can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkin spice lattes are now for sale, therefore it is autumn. Simple math really. September is really when Halloween season starts for me, and I love it!!!!!!!!!! I Just adore pumpkin spice lattes, but I recently discovered that I'm lactose intolerant, so I'll have to ask for soy milk in my latte... Oh well!!!


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you loved about this last month! Also, send me some suggestions for what I should do for my next rant fest! I'm wanting to do another one soon, but I would like your help with ideas. I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment