Wednesday, September 16, 2015

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!



My favorite holiday is quickly approaching! I will most defiantly post a Halloween blog post later on closer to the holiday, but as of now, I would like to do this quick little Halloween tag that I found!

1.) What is your favorite Halloween movie?
"It's the great pumpkin charily brown" is a family classic that we watch every year! I love my family traditions. :)


2.) On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?
2 million!

3.) What is your fondest Halloween memory?
I have tons. One of my favorite memories is my first Halloween that I celebrated with my best friend. (Last year) We were zombies! It was absolutely amazing.

4.) Have you always been a Halloween lover?
Actually, when I was really little, my parents wouldn't let me celebrate it because they thought it was too scary... and it was. Not the monsters, or the dark or anything, it was the sketchy teenagers in our neighborhood.

5.) How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
I set up some decorations, figure out my costume, and run around in halloween stores looking like an idiot. :) Also, and most importantly, PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!!!!

6.) Favorite Halloween decorations?
Carving pumpkins is amazing, but I like motion sensing decorations to scare the kids that walk past my house.

7.) Favorite Halloween/ fall sent?
You know that piney scent that has like a hint of pumpkin? I absolutely love that smell!

8.) Favorite candy?
I know this is basically straight up sugar which is why I don't eat it much, but candy corn is my weakness!

9.) Vampires or zombies?
Zombies! Bring it on, slow dead guys!

10.) What is your weird/ odd fear?
......I don't know. I'm slightly afraid that my stuffed animals will come to life at night and kill me... That's why they stay on the highest shelf in my room.

11.) Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
No.

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment Telling me some things you like about Halloween! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment