Sunday, September 13, 2015

The bookworm tag!!!!


















Hey everyone!!!! Time for another tag!!!! Today, I'll be doing the bookworm tag! :)

1.) Do you remember how you developed your love for reading?
When I was really little, every night before I went to sleep, my mom would read me a chapter of one of her favorite books as a child. I remember her reading "The little princess" "secret garden" and "The little house on the prairie."

2.) Where do you usually read?
I like to read in my bed, curled up with a cat, in a comfy sweater, drinking coffee, while it's raining. *sigh* the thought of that makes me genuinely happy.

3.) Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
I prefer to read one at a time, though I often find myself reading 10 books at once and wondering what happened...

4.) What is your favorite genre?
Oooooohhh... I love all genres, though I love a good fantasy most of all.

5.) Is there any genre that you will not read?
I don't know... I find some biography's, autobiography's, and memoirs to be a bit boring, but then again, some of them are quite amazing!

6.) Do you have a favorite book?
This is the hardest question ever! I don't really have a favorite book...

7.) What is your least favorite book?
I don't really know... For me, if I don't like a book all that much, I read about half way through, and if I still don't like it, I stop reading it all together.

8.) What is the longest book you have ever read?
I genuinely have no idea....

9.) What is the last book you bought?
 "The scorch trials." That was over a month ago. I finished it over a month ago. :) I thought it was pretty good.

10.) Do you prefer library books, or buying books?
If I have the money, I prefer to buy my books! Books are a beautiful thing that should be personal to every individual reader! If I get angry at a book, I want to be able to throw it without worrying about breaking it and having to pay for it. If I see a part I love, I want to be able to circle it in pen. I also have a habit of reading in the bath tub, so yeah... library books are not the best way to go for me.

11.) What are you currently reading?
......I may or may not be rereading "city of bones." The mortal instruments is a fantastic series! Even though I have a list of a million other different books I should read, I find myself feeling super nostalgic and wanting to reread one of my favorite book series again.

12.) Where do you buy your books?
Usually half price books or barns and noble.

13.) Do you ever pre-order books?
Not usually... I prefer to have the experience of buying it in a store.

14.) How many books do you buy a month?
I usually end up having to go to the library to get books because I don't have the money.... so not very many.

15.) How do you feel about second hand charity shop books?
I love them! Often times, I find myself with millions of books that I don't read anymore, so it's nice to have a place to give them to. Also, if I'm in need of an older book (because I absolutely love a good classic) I usually go to one of these first.

16.) Do you keep your read and to-be-read books together?
Yeah. My books are not really that organized. Though, I do keep my favorite books that I like to reread on the shelf of my nightstand.

17.) Do you plan to read all the books you own?
This is a goal of mine, yes.

18.) What do you do with books you own that you know won't be re-read?
I either keep them anyway to remind myself of when I read that series, or I'll give it to a friend or something.

19.) Have you ever donated books?
Yup. I usually take them down to half price books or something.

20.) Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
No, I don't think so.

21.) Do you think you own too many books?
I think for a bookworm, I own a very reasonable amount of books.

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment Telling me some of your favorite books! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment