Saturday, October 3, 2015

Letters to autumn

So, pretty recently, one of you guys suggested that I watch Carrie Hope Fletcher on YouTube. So I looked her up, and she is AMAZING! She did this thing on her channel last year called "letters to autumn" Which I thought was absolutely an astounding concept, and wanted to do it this month.
If you have never heard of Carrie Hope Fletcher, I'll link you guys to her letters to autumn videos at the end. :)
So, basically, what I'm going to be doing is every day this month, I am going to write a letter to autumn. Sorry for the late start, I have been sick for a couple of days.

Dear autumn,

Long time no see old friend. It's hard to believe that it's been a whole year since we've last spoken. Oh how I love this time of the year. You bring with you such beautiful sights.
Such wonderful sounds.


The most wonderful smells


Delightful tastes



And the most wonderful feeling of sheer happiness that I lack the words to describe.


But as always, you also come with drastically different weather. Don't get me wrong; I love your weather. The cold air that's not so unbearably cold that I'm shaking, but not so warm that I 'm melting. Just so slightly cold that I can cuddle up in a giant sweater with a nice cup of tea.
But with this drop in the weather usually comes the thing I dread more than anything else; sick days. That's right autumn, today I am sick. Stuck in bed like a helpless turtle stuck on its back.
I can't breath through my nose, and I've ingested so much green tea that it may as well replace my blood in running though my veins. I'm absolutely miserable.
And the worst part is that I'm completely helpless. I feel as though I can manage to do nothing for myself because in any attempt, I will end up laying down in a coughing fit.
Also, it seems such a waste to spend such a beautiful day trapped inside. I'm sorry autumn, for wasting such a lovely day.
I suppose having a cold is a small price to pay for my favorite season, though. And seeing as how practically all of my friends are sick as well, it was only a matter of time before I caught what was going around.
Thank you, autumn, for remembering to come back for another year. See you tomorrow, old friend.



Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you want to say to autumn. I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

If you want to check out Carrie Hope Fletcher's Letters to autumn, Click here:
playlist

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment