Monday, October 5, 2015

Letters to autumn day 3

(Before I start, I would just like to announce that I have 1,300 page views!!!! I promise I will post a video soon, but probably not for a while, for personal reasons.)

Dear autumn,

Overall, I rate today an 8 out of 10. Not the best day, but I choose to be optimistic, considering that it could most defiantly be worse. And I don't think it's fair to let one bad event ruin a day full of really fantastic moments.
For every bad event, I like to try to find 2 positive events to over weigh the bad, making me feel a bit better about life.
For example, today, I got grounded. My laptop and cell phone are not allowed in my room until I bring my grades up as I am failing a few classes. On the positive side, I am still allowed to use these devices, just not in my bedroom, and not without permission from my parents. Also, the weather is phenomenal today. Thanks, autumn!
I can imagine that if it were winter right now rather than autumn, I would most defiantly not want to be as optimistic. Like the friends I hang around, the weather strongly influences my mood about life in general.
A lot of the time, I like to think that I am rather optimistic, and in most cases, I am. But when it comes down to it, it's very easy to think that absolutely nothing is going my way, and that I am all alone in the world. But with the delightfully happy mood that you bring every year, I am reminded that I have friends and family who love me dearly, and would genuinely do anything for me.
Also, as you come around, you remind me that it is very close to the end of another year, and also very close to my birthday. This reminds me that life is too short to stop and dwell on the small little things in life that don't go the way that you planned. It is for this reason that you are one of my favorite parts of the year, autumn. You bring joy into my life, and remind me that even though it is the end of another year, it is not the end of the world.


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you want to say to autumn. I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:
Fangirls, assemble!: Letters to autumn day 2

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas


See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment