Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Letters to autumn day 4

Dear autumn,

It occurs to me that it is not at all a common thing that people write to you... Oh well, I'm sure that you do in fact enjoy hearing from the few people that do write to you.
Today was another beautiful day weather wise. The perfect day to get my nails done with my friend.
But today, autumn, I would like to talk to you about the loose concept of time. In my case, I am finding that I am always running out of it. Before I get to into this, I would like to express that time is only a concept... There is really no further way for me to explain that. Someone had to sit down one day and figure out how time worked and could be measured tangibly. And autumn, I find that much too often, I am running out of time. Which doesn't make sense when you think about it, because there is ALWAYS 24 hours in a day, no matter where in the world you live. Every one is given the same amount of time in a day, so why does it seem that some days are abundant in time and others seem to be spread thin to the point of there being no time leftover at all?
The answer is simple. Activity. I find myself constantly having thing after thing that I have committed to. And on top of that, having to spend time on the basics of day to day life, I hardly find myself with any time at all left in the day once it's over.
So autumn, as you bring with you the end of a year, and my time quickly accelerates into an oblivion, thank you for staying for the exact same amount of time every year, even though it may not always feel like it.


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you want to say to autumn. I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:
Fangirls, assemble!: Letters to autumn day 3

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas


See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment