Tuesday, April 21, 2015

About this blog

Hey, Internet! I'm new to the blogging world, but far from new to the wonderful life of being a fangirl! :) a few things that you should know about me as you read my blog:
I am a writer. I write books, fan fictions, poems, and on an occasion, I'll write a song or two. I am also a very deep thinker. I ask the questions that need to be asked. (Although sometimes they come off as a bit random and at times extremely rediculous. For example, why are words what they are? Did someone just look at a thing and say the first thing that popped into their head? If so, what did they do before things had names?) 
Enough about me! Let's talk about fandoms! Today's fangirl topic: the mortal instruments! I love the mortal instruments book series with a burning passion.  But let's be honest, the movie was almost as inaccurate as the Percy Jackson movies.  So, I am personally holding a very high hopes for the TV show set to come out in January 2016 "shadowhunters."  They recently released  the information that Dominic Sherwood is going to be playing Jace. Now, I guess I can't make judgements quite yet, but just from pictures, I think Jamie was a better Jace. But I'm sure that Domonic will be great! I'm also super excited for lady midnight!!! (First dark artifices book.) 
:) hope you enjoyed my first blog! I will try to post at lease weekly. (Possibly more than weekly.) <4 


No comments:

Post a Comment