Saturday, April 25, 2015

Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson

So, I am very distracted while writing today's blog, listening to Bohemian Rhapsody and singing along like a madwoman. :) If you haven't listened to this song, it's a classic rock song that is one of my favorites!
Anyway, I recently took a test on Quotev called "my life at camp half blood" And it is so accurate! And apparently, according to this test, Leo Valdez is my boyfriend! :) *Squeals happily* So, I've decided to write a fan fiction based on this test. I don't have a clever name for it yet. (Easy come, easy go, will you let me go? DISMELLA! NOOOO! We will not let you go!) Lol, sorry about that. (FOR MMEEEEEEEEEEEE!) Okay, I'm done now.
For now, the fanfic is called "Percy Jackson fan fiction." I know, such creativity. It features a girl named Amelia. (The character that basically is me.) When Amelia was 12, she went out trick or treating with her mom, when they were both attacked by monsters. Her mom, unfortunately didn't survive the attack. Amelia was left to fend off the monster until Percy and Annabeth showed up, and saved her. They found out that Amelia was a demigod because she could see through the mist and she never knew her dad. They take her back to camp half-blood, where they find out that she is the daughter of Apollo. Years later when she is 15, Annabeth comes back to camp with 3 new demigods (The beginning of series 2) and Amelia doesn't really want to meet them. They're not her good friend Percy, so why should she care, right? She goes out to the forest to practice archery by shooting at tree stumps. She hears a rustling in the bushes, and almost shoots Leo as he jumps out of the bush. They start going out soon afterwards, and a couple years later, they get married! (So, yeah that's the basic concept. I'll put the link to the test at the end of the blog.)
That's all for now! Oh, I have a friend who has a blog, and I'd love it if y'all would check it out! Link to her blog: http://trivial-thoughts-blogging.blogspot.com/?m=1

Link to the quiz: Your life in Camp Half Blood *LONGISH ...

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. And then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you originally asked for.”
-Jace Herondale
(The mortal intsruments)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!! I just took the quiz! My boyfriend is Leo too! I guess we're gonna duel to the death for him... or we could always cut him in half...

    ReplyDelete