Thursday, May 7, 2015

Ask A Fangirl

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in forever, my laptop broke an I just got it back! So today, I'm going to be talking about me and my geeky self! I figured I owed my viewers after not blogging for so long, so I will be doing the tag #AskAFangirl. Let's begin!

1.) First person you ever obsessed over? Well, I guess I started rather young, so back in the time when Disney Chanel was like the only thing I watched, it was either the Jonas brothers or Troy Bolton from High School Musical. I started fangirling at a young age! Though I didn't know that's what it was at the time.

2.) Current obsession? Well, I am currently reading the Percy Jackson series (I'm on the son of Neptune) so I guess you could say that. But I guess what I'm really obsessing about is the casting for the mortal instruments TV show! They announced yesterday who is going to play Clary! I'll post a pic at the end of this blog.

3.) Favorite band? THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOU GUYS! I don't listen to music all that much. What are some cool bands that my friend and I can listen to? Comment below!

4.) Favorite signer? Taylor Swift... don't judge! I can relate my OTP to her songs like no ones business.

5.) Favorite youtuber? John and Hank Green. DFTBA!

6.) First concert? I have never been to one... I really want to though!

7.) Favorite movie? Either the lord of the rings movie adaptations, or the harry potter movie adaptations. I also really love marvel and Disney movies!

8.) Favorite actor/ actress? Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch! Actress: Shailiene Woodley!

9.) First celebrity crush? Hm.... Joe Jonas. (Read answer to question 1.)

10.) Ever got made fun f for what I like? ALL THE TIME! But I'm proud of who I am, and I will continue to obsess until the day I die!

11.) Favorite book? UGH, SO MANY OPTIONS!!! Probably the mortal instruments series. But then I can't decide if I like TMI or TID better! Both.

12.) Favorite TV show? Currently? Supernatural. Though I will always love doctor who more, because it was my first REAL fandom...i take that back... the lord of the rings was my first real fandom, but I still love doctor who!

13.) Favorite fictional character? Either Will Herondale or Leo Valdez.

14.) Something I love about a fandom I'm in? There's so much to love about so many fandoms! Im going to say that I love that the doctor who fandom seems completely random and nonsensical from the outside, but it's so beautiful on the inside. Like the TARDIS.

15.) Something I hate about a fandom I'm in? I hate that people can WATCH the show, but never WATCH the show! Like... they watch it, and they get the basic premise of it, but they don't obsess!

16.) Would I take a bullet for people I fangirl over? I mean, probably not. I value my life. I would cry for years at the mention of Tom Hiddleston if he died, but I wouldn't die for him, I've never even met the guy!

17.) Do I ever hide the fact that I like someone out of the fear of getting teased? No. I would jsut come out and say "LOKI IS ADORABLE!" and I don't care what anyone has to say about that.

18.) Have I met any of my idols? No, and I really want to some day!

19.) Do I have any merch of the people I fangirl over? Unless fictional characters count, then no.

20.) Favorite fangirl moment? You know that moment when you've been waiting a year for a book to come out and it finally does? And you buy it and the second you do you start reading it? I love that. I also love fangirling with other fangirls and cosplaying in public.
  Here's our new Clary!

"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up."
-Tobias Eaton (Divergent)


No comments:

Post a Comment