Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Summer Vacation for a fangirl

Sorry I haven't been posting regularly as I've been trying to. It's just really hard to find time to post what with school going on and all. Let me tell you, summer vacation can't come soon enough! Here are some things, as a fangirl, that I am looking forward to about summer:

- Time to actually get some reading done! For real, school is a loud and terrible environment for reading... mostly because you can't have a moment to just fangirl over your OTP in public, or because you have to conceal your tears when a character dies...

- Time to watch Netflix! I'm behind in so many shows that it's not even funny. I'm only on season 6 of supernatural, I'm not finished with Merlin, or agents of Shield (only behind by about 4 episodes on that one.) and so many others. Also, I've been meaning to get into some Anime, but I don't really know which ones to watch. Any suggestions?

- No school work to distract me from blogging! Expect many more blog entries over the summer than what I've been posting recently!

- Time to draw fan art! I'm obsessed with drawing fan art. I don't really draw anything else any more. This is when you know you're obsessed with a book; when you love the characters so much that you can't just let them be a vague picture in your mind, so then you look up fan art. And then, in my case, I fall in love with the fan art so much that I have to create fan art of my own! If this blog gets enough views, I'll post a picture of a piece of my fan art. I may even make that a regular thing! (IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME FAN ART, SHARE THIS BLOG WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!! ALSO, IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT FAN ART I SHOULD DRAW NEXT, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!)

- Time to write! Books and fan fiction. I write during the school year, sure, but my mind is a hurricane of thoughts circling around school work during the school year, making it really hard to write.

There are so many other reasons that I'm looking forward to summer, but I'm going to end on that note! <4 Remember, if you wanna see some fan art, share this blog with your friends!

"Life is a book and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read."
-Will Herondale
(The infernal devices)

No comments:

Post a Comment