Sunday, May 24, 2015

Randomness!

In case any of you who read my blog are wondering why I don't post on a regular basis all the time, but other times I do, it's because of my crazy mind process that goes a little like this:
"Hey, I should blog today! *Opens blog* now what should I blog about? .............. I'll just watch supernatural, I'm sure I'll think of something later." Really, I think about potentially blogging constantly, but what with school draining all of my creativity, my brain is fried into the nothingness of that I can only think of the required things to get me through the day. Like breathing and eating. Really, if you asked me any question that had to do with any form of logic or reason, I would probably give you some ridiculous answer from the black hole of nothingness that is my brain at the moment. 

"Hey, fangirl (Because that's my name...) , what's 2+2? " Tobias, obviously.
"Hey, fangirl, why did the chicken cross the road?" Because of the sale at the hot topical. (Supernatural, anyone? Hot topical.... gotta love Cas) 

Speaking of Cas and Supernatural, I recently found out that Misha Collins himself SHIPS DESTIEL!!!!! I will go down with this ship! On a very similar note, Benedict Cumberbatch ships Johnlock! I will also go down with that ship. 

Okay, do any of my readers watch agents of shield?!!?!??!? If so, PLZZZZ comment expressing your feelings of the season finale! I feel like almost none of my friends watch the show, and... for real... FITZ AND SIMMONS! (Spoiler alert) Fitz literally just asked her out on a date and then... idk what even happened!!!!!!! IS SHE DEAD!?!??!? WHAT IS THIS LIFE! A rock literally just sank my ship...... 

Sorry if this blog made no sense at all, I'm tired and not emotionally stable... I watched 2 season finalies for 2 different shows within the same day and my brain is exploding leaving me emotionally unstable.

"My 'people skills' are 'rusty.'" 
Castiel
Supernatural 

No comments:

Post a Comment