Saturday, May 9, 2015

Nerdfighters DFTBA

Today, I shall be talking about Hank and John Green! The other day (Tuesday) was Hank Green's birthday, and I would've posted this then, but my  laptop had demon pox, so that wasn't happening. :P Now, I don't know about y'all, but I'm super mega excited about the Paper towns movie coming out this summer! 
For those of you who have never heard of Hank and John, they are very nerdy... or geeky... and they run this YouTube channel together called Vlog Brothers. John is an author. His best known book is probably TFIOS. Anyway, DFTBA stands for don't forget to be awesome. If you haven't seen them before, they are awesome! 
.... don't know where I was going with this blog..... BANANA!!!

"I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend."
Augustus Waters
The fault in our stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment