Sunday, May 31, 2015

May favorites!

So, I want to start up a new tradition on my blog in which every month on the last day of the month, I will talk about a few of my favorite things this past month!

So, first thing that comes to mind (Seeing as I am listening to it right this second) is the supernatural parody by the Hillywood show! If you haven't checked this out already, and you are a fan of supernatural, here's the link:
https://youtu.be/tCZy8cAgBlM
(SPOILER ALERT THOUGH! There may be some spoilers in it... but check it out, it's awesome!)

So, another thing that I've been obsessed with is DAN AND PHIL!!!!! I just recently started watching their YouTube vids as per my friends requests, and I'M LOVING IT! They remind me so much of my friend and I... I just love it! I also love that I can relate to both of them in completely different ways. Their videos always make me laugh.

Another thing I love is SAO (Sword art online.) I've only recently got into anime, so I'm only watching like 4 of them. But this one is my favorite at the moment.

I guess this one kinda goes without saying cuz I blog about this show a lot, but SUPERNATURAL! I am currently on season 8 on Netflix... I'M JUST 2 SEASONS BEHIND! (Though I've had a lot spoiled for me... I don't really care though... It's great!!) Hopefully by the end of this month when I do another month favorites I'll be caught up.
This IS Magnus bane!
I'm also really loving the cast for shadowhunters! (Especially Magnus.) LOOK AT THAT! BY THE ANGEL, THAT IS MAGNUS BANE! Though I'm not really sure what's up with the giant dog in the back...

CASTIEL! He's like a really adorable angel child trapped in a man's body with the logic of Spock, but the immaturity of the 11th doctor!

Well that's really all; I can think of! :) Let me know in the comments if you like this idea of doing monthly favorites!

(This weeks quote will be in a picture)

Cas
Supernatural

No comments:

Post a Comment