Tuesday, June 2, 2015

More fan art and my fan fiction

Wow! My last fan art got a good amount of views! Dis makes me happy! :) To celebrate, here is more fan art!
Art from my doctor who fan fiction
This one comes with some explaining. It is a drawing of the 10th doctor with a character that I made up named Liz Turner. This is from a doctor who fanfic of mine. 
So, this fanfic features a girl named Liz who the doctor finds sitting out in the rain by the street, crying. He comforts her, putting his trench coat on her shoulders (SO ADORABLE!) and then invites her to travel through time and space with him. He finds himself starting to get attached, so he buries his feelings down inside, hoping that she will not face a similar fate as Rose who has just been trapped in the alternate dimension. This pic is of them on Liz's birthday. They were dancing, and... well it's a little hard to explain without spoiling life for y'all. (I don't have a wattpad or anything so I'm cosidering posting my stuff on here... what do y'all think? If y'all want to read my stuff, share and comment!) 

I'll let y'all read a snip it of the fan fiction now! :) Here it is:

Chapter 1 
Elizabeth Turner

I sit alone by the side of a road as my salted tears mix with fresh rain. The cold is bitter and shakes me to the bone. I grit my teeth and curl my knees into my chest. I check my watch. 10:53 pm. The only light I see for miles is an old street lamp that is slowly flickering off.  A loud clap of thunder jolts me from my sleep. Well... I say sleep.
I haven't actually slept for so long. How many more long and gruesome nights will I continue to stay out here in the streets? 
Just as the thought slips into my head, a weight drops on my shoulders, a heavy yet pleasant feeling of comfort. I look up to see that it is a trench coat delicately placed on my shoulders by a handsome stranger. The man proceeds to sit next to me on the cold, wet ground. He places his hands on my shoulders; comforting me.
He gives me a friendly smile that warms me to my soul. And in that moment, my head grows heavy, and falls into his lap. For the first time in 3 days I sleep peacefully. 

So yeah, let me know what y'all think. Let me know if you want me to post more of this fan fiction, and maybe some of my other stuff! 

"People assume that time is a strict progression from cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear non-subjective view point, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey.... stuff."
10th doctor
doctor who

No comments:

Post a Comment