Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ducks!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so in my blog a couple days ago, I mentioned being chased by a duck with my friend...
So, it was about 10:00 in the morning a couple days ago at a sleepover, and we had just finished watching high school musical. I thought that we should probably get up and do something that didn't feature sitting in bed, seeing as that was the only thing that we had done that whole morning. So, we went for a walk in the scorching Texas heat! We walked over to a little lake that she and I like to go to when I'm over at her house, and we stayed there for a little while. We were just trying to go sit on a bench, when 2 ducks started coming towards us!!!!! We ran over to the bench, and they seemed to loose interest in us for a while, so we started to talk for a bit. Then, we saw them coming at us again. My friend actually got up and walked towards the ducks! She just kinda started yelling at them like, "Leave us alone!!!!" So the two ducks swam away, and STARTED MATING!!!!!! And then...  kid you not... the female duck SWAM TOWARDS ANOTHER DUCK and started mating with him!!!!!! The other duck just kinda looked really sad like he was trying to win back his girl or something. My friend actually started narrating the life of the ducks. It was a strange time... bottom line, ducks are cannibalistic, cheating, no good, beasts!

"NEVER trust a duck."
Will Herondale
The Infernal Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment