Saturday, June 20, 2015

June Favorites

I now it's a little early for me to be doing monthly favorites, but I'm going on vacation soon, and I probably won't get the chance to blog all that much.

Okay, so first thing on the list is supernatural! (Yes, I know, this was a monthly favorite from last month as well, but I just love this show to death.) I'm currently on season 10, watching reruns of that season on TV, seeing as Netflix would have me wait for almost a year, and I am NOT waiting that long! I need me some supernatural! (I'm kinda sad that the dean-mon only lasted 3 episodes.... I think that they could've had fun with demon Dean.)

Just saying, they totally missed out on some funny demon Dean stuff.

Any way, next thing that I'm obsessed with is NIGHT VALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been listening to it whenever I get the chance. While I'm running, sitting in my room doing nothing, trying to fall asleep but can't, I really just love this podcast!


Okay, everyone says how great a superwholock crossover would be, but I just want to see a night vale/supernatural crossover!!!!!!!!! That's the next thing I've been obsessed with.
Oh look! An Arbys! by Artbymoga.deviantart.com on @deviantARTDON'T TOUCH KHOSHEK DEAN! DON'T! Also, Cas is obviously having the time of his life catching up with Erika, Erika, and Erika.Welcome to (Super) Night Vale by HeroesDaughter.deviantart.com on @deviantART<<< Oh my gosh Cas.<<< WHY HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE PINNED THIS!? I won't deny that it's awesome but there are other pins on this board, people!MYGAWDS YES Supernatural x Welcome to Nightvale crossover

 got a little carried away there, but this is literally the best crossover out there! The night vale fandom is very small, though.

So, yeah! Those are my current obsessions! (As well as glee, but I talked about that in yesterday's blog in depth, so...)

I can't think of  a quote for today, so here are some pictures of my new found OTP'S, Carlos and Cecil, and Kurt and Blaine.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment