Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Fandom tag!

Before you ask, no this is not the same tag I did before. :) I was just bored, and though it would be fun to do another tag. And this one has a whopping 25 questions! Here we go!
1.) Current OTP
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE MY BABIES!!!!!! I guess either Malec or Destiel... yeah probably Malec. I ship so much, it makes it hard to choose.
2.) A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind.
I have no idea... I'm a shipper at heart, so I kinda open myself up to all possibilities. I don't know! I'll have to get back to this one someday.
3.) A pairing you wish you shipped, but just can't.
Merthur. (Merlin and Arthur) I just don't ship it! So many people get on to me for this, and I don't deny that they have a MAJOR bromance going on, but that doesn't mean that I have to ship them! I ship Gwen and Arthur. They are adorable.

Look at them and tell me that they are not adorable!
4.) Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what?
Er.... I mean, I come up with some interesting head canons which I've shared with you guys, I guess.
5.) What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom? What fandom was it?
Well, I never really leave a fandom, so I guess it's a mater of my FIRST fandom, so Lord of the Rings.
6.) What was your first fandom?
.....................really? (refer to q. 5)
7.) Do you prefer real-life TV shows or animated TV shows?
I mean, I watch a lot of anime, but I also watch a lot of live action... I'd say live action because I find it a bit more impressive.
8.) Has tumblr caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why?
I don't have a tumblr! And this is exactly why. I want to ENJOY my fandoms. And I'll admit that I am freaking insane, but there is a line, I'd rather not cross that line just yet. So no.
9.) Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr. 
I shall replace tumblr with social media. The answer of course is supernatural.... there is no avoiding that, even if you don't have a tumblr. Our fandom is HUGE! 
10.) How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom(s).
We're all just one big psychotic family.
11.) Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for?
I AM LOOKING AT YOU, CASSANDRA CLARE! GIVE ME MORE MALEC!!!!!!!!! Same goes for you fanartists out there! MORE MALEC!!!!!!!
12.) A person who got you into a fandom and what fandom they pulled you in to.
My friend who remains nameless who writes this blog: http://trivial-thoughts-blogging.blogspot.com/
She got me into doctor who, free, attack on titan, the mortal instruments, and just recently (like... last night) night vale!!!!! In return, I got her into sherlock, John Green BOOKS, homestuck, Supernatural (sort of... work in progress until she has a way to watch it.) and I'm currently working on getting her into divergent!
13.) Your favorite fandom 
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS!?!??! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! I absolutely refuse to answer this one. 
14.) Choose a song at random, what ship does it remind you of?
Doing it. I chose back to december by taylor swift..... It reminded me of magnus after malec broke up.....WHY DID I DO THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
15.) Invent a random AU for any fandom
What if... The hunger games isn't real? What if the whole thing was just a simulation like in divergent? Think about it!!! The "tracking needles" Could be simulation serum, and the only reason Katniss rebelled was because she is divergent. Does that count? I don't really think so, I guess that's more of a headcanon.... whatever!
16.) A ship you’ve abandoned and why.
NONE! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!
17.) A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships.
I used to ship sherlolly..... don't judge! I only ever shipped them because the likelyhood of them being canon is a lot higher than Johnlock. I ship johnlock now, though. Thanks, social media!
18.) What's a headcanon you have?
Promo to myself! Go check out my blog about this subject: http://slothinitiate46.blogspot.com/2015/05/headcanons.html 
19.) What are your favorite male/male ships or female/female ships? 
most of my OTP's are gay, but my fav female/ female is Jenny and Vastra from doctor who. 

A lizard lady from the dawn of time, and her wife!!!! So adorable.
20.) What are your favorite male/female ships?
Percabeth, Fourtris, Augustus and hazel, everlark, sizzy, clace, and others!
21.) Do you have any 3-way ships? If so, what?
I do have ONE. Well, I guess it's more of a 2 way. Wessa and Jessa. Through the whole infernal devices series, I shipped it both!!!!!!!
 
22.) 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms.
Like my favorite characters? Leo Valdez, Magnus Bane, Dean Winchester, Tobias Eaton, and Luna Lovegood. Not particularly in that order.
23.) 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms.
Destiel, Malec, and Percabeth.
24.) A fandom you’re in but have no ships from.
IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!??!?! I'll ship two ladybugs on the sidewalk, goodness!! How does one simply NOT ship?!???!
25.) What's a ship that you want to ship publicly, but everyone on tumblr hates it so you keep your mouth shut about it?
I'm pretty open about what I ship.

So there you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bored now....

"Is this how time normally passes!?!??! Really slowly. And in the right order."
The 11th doctor 

Doctor who

No comments:

Post a Comment