Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My nerd catigories

So, you know how a lot of fandoms have a sort of think like "What hogwarts house are you in?" "What faction are you in?" That sort of thing? Well, I'm here to tell you mine!!!!!!! (Including which characters I would be)

Doctor who: I would probably be the 11th doctor, because he's so spontaneous and strange, but has his moments where he's really deep and sad. I love that about that doctor. He has so many sides to him that he's hard to predict, but he's always a lot of fun.
 
supernatural: I would be Charlie!!!!!!!!!! She is totally my spirit animal! Nerdy girl who puts the winchesters in their place! Love that girl!

Divergent: My faction would be dauntless!!!!! To be honest, I don't really get the rationality of being afraid of things. And even though I might die in initiation or something, I have this attitude of  "I'll do anything if my friends do it too." sort of thing. So, yeah, I'd be dauntless.

Harry Potter:
My house- ravenclaw!!!!!!!!! And I am proud of it!!!! I think knowledge is beautiful. And let's face it. I'm totally that girl who hangs out in libraries, will be found with her nose stuck in a book, and will most likely be reading past bedtime.

Patronus:
Sloth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I have a legit reason for this. To cast the patronus charm, you have to channel your happiest thought and let it fill you up. This happy memory of yours creates your patronus, so this animal basically represents you and your happiness. And can I just say, SLOTHS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!!! Look at that and tell me it doesn't make you smile! (Now does my screen name - slothinitiate46 - make sense? :)
Mortal instruments: I'd probably be either a shadowhunter or a warlock. More likely a shadowhunter.
MAYBE I COULD BE BOTH! (haha. If I could be one character from that series, I would totally be Tessa!!!!!!!! She's awesome!!!!!)

So, yeah. Now I guess you know a little bit more about me. :)

This quote is kind of a quote, I guess, but it's a picture as well, so....
 
Yeah, have some feels! 




No comments:

Post a Comment