Friday, June 19, 2015

Glee!

Okay, so I have a new current obsession. You can probably tell what that obsession is based on the tittle of today's blog, but I'll just go ahead and say it any way... Glee!!!!!
Okay, so I'm currently on season 2 (Literally just about to finish the season after I'm done blogging) and I am LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started watching it because Harry Shum Jr. got casted as Magnus Bane in Shadowhunters, and I heard that he was in Glee. I personally fell in love with him playing Magnus, and just HAD to see him in something else.

(I mean, come on.... that guy is the PERFECT Magnus! I laughed HYSTERICALLY when he attempted to "sing" for the first time on Glee.)
Plus, my parents and my older brother have been suggesting this show to me for a while, and I kinda feel bad for just NOW getting into it, but hey.
And to be honest, I totally expected to hate it, and find it super cliche, but I was so wrong. Glee wasn't really my style- my style being Sci-Fi, or fantasy- but now I can't stop watching it!!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite character so far by a long shot is Kurt. (Sorry, Mike...Aka Magnus)

I just love that he's not afraid to be who he is, and he doesn't care what others think of him. He's so confident in himself, and his fashion choices are so bold!

So yeah, that's my current obsession! Let me know in the comments what your current obsession is. And if any of you are into Glee, comment your favorite character!

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-Functioning sociopath. Do your research."
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock

No comments:

Post a Comment