Monday, June 8, 2015

Shadowhunters!

I'm seriously excited for shadowhunters, guys!!!!!! I don't think I've ever been this obsessed with a show that hasn't even aired yet!
The casting is perfect, the sets are perfect, THE SHOW IS GONNA BE PERFECT!
For anyone who hasn't seen this yet, Check out this video if the cast playing werewolves.... it's beautiful! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QIHRaesxeE
Here's a selfie from their game! (If you're wondering who the kid sitting by Matt is, he's Alan's son. Valentine Jr. as they call him!) 
I totally fangirled the whole way through that video! 
Okay, so I had a thought. Is shadowhunters gonna have a theme song?!?!? Or is it gonna just be like supernatural and have an annoying static sound and a logo? 
But-and this is where I need y'all's help to spread the word to get this to be cannon! The theme song should TOTALLY be a song from Simon's band!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly didn't know I needed this until just recently. For real, guys! I need this! 
Comment your thoughts about the casting and what you think they should do regarding the opening theme.
Oh, and happy national best friends day!!!!!!!! Here are some pictures of some of the best fictional friendships:


"Fear doesn't shut you down, it wakes you up."
Tobias
Divergent

No comments:

Post a Comment