Sunday, June 14, 2015

Heat of the moment! It's Tuesday... again.

Summer vacation! Yay....  I would be so excited for summer if I actually had plans at all... Recently, I've felt like my life is on repeat. (sings heat of the moment)
If you got that reference, you are so cool! This is my favorite supernatural episode! In which Sam keeps reliving the same day over and over, and it always starts like that. (The gifs above) Anyway, Yeah, my life has been on repeat. This is what I have done for the last week or so:
- wake up around 8:30.
- get breakfast (usually coffee... maybe cereal)
- let my cat into my room, and go back into my bed, eating break fast and going on my laptop.
- while I eat, watch netflix
-take a shower
-go back to my room, and write
-watch youtube or anime, whatever I'm feeling (seeing as I am now almost caught up in supernatural and am waiting for reruns of season 10 to record) 
- then just kinda sit in bed, reading, writing, drawing, listening to music or night vale, and do that until my parents give me something to do.
- go to bed at around midnight-1:00 and then repeat.

Every... day.... I don't know how Sammy did this over 100 times, watching Dean die every time.

"I don't understand that reference..."
Castiel
Supernatural

No comments:

Post a Comment