Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What "fangirls, assemble!" really means

Okay, guys. Time for some explaining. There is a huge reason why I named this blog "Fangirls, Assemble!" and it's not just because of the Avengers. (Although, I do love marvel)
The reason that's the name of my blog, is because us fangirls really need to stick together and be there for one another. I feel like this blog should be one that when you read it, you realize that it is completely okay to be ecstatically obsessed with something, and that you're not alone.
Let's just face it, people can be mean. I personally hate hanging out with people who make me feel like I need to compromise who I am to be friends with them, and who I am is a crazy fangirl. I'm sure that a lot of you feel the same way.
My favorite John Green quote says this: (in the picture bellow)
 
I really just love that fangirls are allowed to act like what is portrayed in John Green's quote.
Okay, now I'm going to change the subject a little bit. :)
Here are some things that you NEVER say to a fangirl!

-He's not real!
-He's too old! (My response is usually "it's not like I'm planning on ACTUALLY marrying the guy...)
-It's just a book.
- Why read the book when I can just watch the movie?
- You need to calm down
- Spoilers of any kind
- Why are you crying? It's not real!
- *insert name here* isn't even that cute.

If you have anything else that you shouldn't say to a fangirl, I'd love to hear it!! :)
I love y'all so much! Thanks for reading my blog! You guys are the best.

"Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it."
Tobias (Four)
Divergent

No comments:

Post a Comment