Sunday, June 7, 2015

Adventures!!!

So, yesterday (and the day before), I had many adventures! I had a sleepover with my friend, who also has a blog! Y'all should check it out: http://trivial-thoughts-blogging.blogspot.com/
So, we went on a walk in the park yesterday, with foam swords, cat whiskers, and kites! That was pretty fun. Walking through a forest, I always get some pretty fantastic ideas for books! So the walk really helped for that writers block I've been having.
So, after that, we got ice cream, and we came back to her house. We then wrote for quite a while, and then played truth or dare! I got dared to say "in bed" after every sentence for 10 minutes... it sounded wrong. To give you a feel of what it sounded like:
We had a lot of fun... in bed. Enough said.
So then, we built a fort, and watched Dan and Phil until we got tired, and went to bed at around midnight... yeah I know, not that late, but my friend needs sleep, as where I think sleep is a waste of time for the most part! A couple hours, and I'm good. Anyway, the next morning, I woke up way earlier than my friend (absolutely no surprise there), so I watched supernatural until she woke up (and I am so proud, because I have made her want to watch it!!!! Yay!) Then, we watched high school musical, and went for a walk in the park WHERE WE GOT ATTACKED BY DUCKS!!!!! (who ended up mating, and cheating on each other... long story, I'll blog about that later.) After being sweaty and tired for about an hour or so, we decided to sit and write for a while. We then went to the mall, and got some super cool stuff! I'll post pictures of the stuff we got from online at the end of this blog if you're curious.
Anyway, then we went to watch Home... cutest and saddest Disney movie that I've watched in a long time! SO MANY EMOTIONS! My friend and I were crying buckets by the end of it. Anyway, now for the cool stuff that we bought!

 My friend got a Makoto tank top from the anime, Free that looked something like this:
 
She also got a Totoro key chain and put it on her purse. That looked something like this:
So, that's what my friend got at hot topic, and now on to what I got! I got Dean's necklace from supernatural: (now for some reason, my laptop doesn't want to cooperate, so I'm just gonna have to tell you what else I got. I got a flower crown, and a stuffed rainbow dash!)


"Family don't end in blood."
Bobby Singer
Supernatural

2 comments:

  1. First off Sleep is important! And I had a great time with you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PPPPPHHHHHHH!!!! Sleep is for the weak! I am a creature of the night! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete