Thursday, July 16, 2015

I MET JOHN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HADF;SJGTO;A HFHLHA.,DFG

Sorry I haven't been blogging in a while. It's been a really busy week! If you recall, a couple blog posts ago, I mentioned that I was going to meet John Green! I thought in today's blog, I'd tell you guys about what all happened at the #getlostgetfound Paper Towns event!
So, my dad and I got there around 8:00 am (Keep in mind that the actual event didn't start until 4:00 pm) and the line wasn't too long at that point. The other nerdfighters in line were REALLY nice. We kind of just sat in line for hours on end. Later, a snow cone truck came and gave us free snow cones! How nice of them, right? Then around lunch time, people came around and gave us free pizza bought for us by John Green! (I didn't eat any, but the thought was nice!) So, around noon, the line started moving and every one went towards the door, but they weren't letting us in! We were just huddling up in line like a bunch of sweaty penguins! And the line moved up every once and a while, even though we weren't going anywhere! It was just a bit ridiculous. It was about 97 degrees at this point. They let us inside around 1:30ish and then we stood inside until the show began like a bunch of sardines in a can. got so bored that I drew designs all up my left arm. Then the actual show started! Allison and Gabby of Just between us on YouTube (These guys:) You may know them from buzzfeed
were the ones who hosted the event. They were super cool! And can I just say... friendship goals!!!! They were the ones to introduce everyone and stuff. The first thing that happened was the band that plays the soundtrack of the movie preformed a couple songs. (sorry, I can't remember the name of the band) But they were so cool! I can defiantly see them as a band John Green would choose for the Paper Towns soundtrack! For the last song, Nat Wolf ran onto the stage and danced around! It was epic!
That's about when John Green came on the stage and had us say good morning to Hank for the Vlogbrothers video!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I've always wanted to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) It was absolutely epic! 
Also, we got to see about 20 minutes of the movie! IT WAS EPIC! (Can't tell you anything, spoilers! But it was epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the movie... sitting down this time.) 
So, yeah! When tuesday's vlogbrothers vid comes out, and Dallas is saying Good morning to Hank, think of me! :) 

"The show must go... all over the place...or...something..." 
Finn Hudson
Glee

No comments:

Post a Comment