Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer Christmas!

Sorry if I don't blog for a while within the next week... lots of stuff is going on. My friend is off in DC, and I'm going to Oklahoma for 2 days, then coming back to meet John Green, and that's most of my week over, so yeah! Hopefully a fun blog will come around the end of this week.
Any way, today's subject isn't really fandom related, but I'll use a ton of fandom gifs and pics if that makes up for it at all!!!!


Okay, so my friend and I are planning a thing called "Summer Christmas" Because Christmas is too good to only celebrate once a year, right? So, basically, what we're doing is just Christmasy things in July! We'll have hot coco,

Christmas jumpers,

Presents,

Christmas carols with the lyrics changed for summer,

(Let me take a second to fangirl REALLY HARD because of that last gif.... Okay I'm good now.)
and all other sorts of Christmasy things! :)

So, yeah! This will most likely become a sort of strange annual tradition with my friend and I. So yeah! Kind of a short blog today, but I kind of have a lot on my mind today.

I went to hot topic TWICE today! Once for me, and another time because I completely forgot to get my cousin a birthday present! Here's what I got: (I also got my cousin a Gryffindor tank top and a deathly hallows necklace to match mine!


So yeah!!!!!!!!!! I'm just gonna end this with a quote that is on my new favorite shirt!

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!"
Dean Winchester
Supernatural


No comments:

Post a Comment