Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hair! (And harry potter tag)

I dyed my hair!!!!!!!!!
I dyed my hair!!!!!!!!! (this is my face, as I am realizing that a lot of you have not seen it to this point...) So yeah! My hair used to be blonde, but I dyed it red. As you probably know, I was going for a BRIGHT red, and it kinda came out ginger... but I absolutely love it!!!!!!!! I feel like a Weasley!

And to keep this blog post fandom related, I shall now do a Harry Potter tag seeing as I am now a Weasley and it just fees appropriate. :)

Favorite book/movie? 
Hmm.... I'd have to say the Deathly Hallows. I can't really define as to why it's my favorite, it just is. 

Least favorite book/movie?
Honestly, the half-blood prince. I don't really know why, but I didn't find it as fantastically interesting as some of the other books/ movies.

Parts that made you cry? (SPOILERS)
When Dobby died, when Hedwig died, when Dumbledore died, when Sirius died, when Fred died, when it was over, and SO MANY other parts that I won't get into because I WILL start crying. UGH FEELS! 

if you could hook up with any HP character, who would it be?
Hmmmm.... Probably Ron if I'm completely honest. i mean, he's slightly sarcastic, he's protective, he's kind but also kind of cold, he loves food, he's kinda awkward, and goofy.... what's not to love about Ron?

Favorite character?
LUNA LOVEGOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is awesome! She's intelligent, she's kind, she's weird, and on top of all of that.... SHE'S IN MY HOGWARTS HOUSE!!!!! Ravenclaw represent! 

What would your patronus be?
A sloth! This animal just describes me as a person, and just all around makes me super happy! I really just think those are the things that make a patronus, you know? Cuz when your casting the patronus charm, you have to channel your happiest memory and let it fill you up, so your patronus should be the animal that represents your happiness, in my opinion.

If you could chose the elder wand, the invisibility cloak, or the resurrection stone, which would you choose? 
I would choose the invisibility cloak! Seriously, how cool would that be?!?!??!??!?!

What house would you be in?
Ravenclaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AKA the best house EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?
Ah! Let me think about that, this one's hard....... Probably Emma Watson (Hermione). She just seems really cool!  

Have you ever played any of the video games?
I mean, I played the Lego games, and I've been on Pottermore. Are there others out there that I don't know about?!!?! If so PLEASE let me know down in the comments. 

If you were on the Quidditch team what position would you play? 
either a seeker or a keeper. 

Were you happy with the ending?
Yes! Not many books end on a happy note like that, and I was very happy that everyone lived happily ever after and that Hogwarts was finally safe after 7 years of just being under attack constantly. 

How much does Harry Potter mean to you?
I would say that it's one of my core fandoms. As I am in MANY different fandoms, it's REALLY hard for me to pick a favorite, but Harry Potter is WAY up there n my list of fandoms. I love it so much. It is a fictional world that I would seriously love to live in. To answer the question, Harry Potter means a lot to me. It taught me a lot about friendship, and just abut life in general. A world without Harry Potter would be a very different, very sad place. 

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."
Dumbledore
Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment