Monday, August 3, 2015

spoilers

hey guys! So, I've been inspired by Danisnotonfire's most recent video to talk about spoilers.

So, people who know me probably know that I am acctually the WORST when it comes to spoilers, but I'm working on it! Seriously, I'm working on it to the point where I won't even tell you the main character's name when recomending a book. I'll just be "read this book, I think you'd like it" And tell them nothing about it. Seriously, this is my goal.
So, from now on, this blog will be a spoiler free zone! If I feel the need to spoil something, this is probably what it will look like.

MASSIVE SPOILER AHEAD!!!!!!!!! (IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP IN THIS SHOW, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 

I'M WARNING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY BREAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE BECOMES EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY SPOILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________

NO MORE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


yeah, I realized that I really hate spoilers, and I shouldn't spoil for other people, so here you go!!!!!!!!!!! I guarantee to spoil no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (unless I give you a fair warning that you can easily avoid)

Okay, I'm running out of good quotes so I'm just gonna come up with a cool outro to do every time! I'll let you know when I come up with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment