Saturday, August 8, 2015

I'M READY FOR AUTUMN ALREADY!

If you couldn't tell from the tittle, I'm sick of the summer. The heat, the brain-dead stay in bed all day kind of days, the low activity, the living in TEXAS WHERE EVERY WHERE YOU GO IS A FREAKING SAUNA!!!!!!! I'm telling you, I can't even get the mail without feeling like I'm burning to a crisp. So, I'm going to talk today about all the things i'm looking forward to this autumn!

-Boots!!!!!! So this picture is of a pair of boots that I recently got from rue 21 that I cannot wait to wear!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live for boot season.

-Jeans!!!!!!!!!!! Now, my best friend can rock jeans all year round, but I.... I cannot function in this heat unless I'm in shorts and a tank top. I miss jeans!

-Scarfs! I have had a thing for infinity scarves lately, and I don't really know why. I just love scarfs!

-PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES AT STARBUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1FAJSLDKJFASKDFJLKAD;LSFK I am a coffee junkie, and nothing makes me happier than the pumpkin spice latte.... 

-I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO NOT BE 100 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious, today's high is 104. 

-I can't wait for school to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really know why I'm so excited, but expect a full blog post on this soon. 

-Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend and I take halloween VERY seriously. This year we are going as steampunk fairies! 

And now, on to the fandom related things that I'm exited for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-THE AMAZING BOOK IS NOT ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 


-THE WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOCTOR WHO SEASON 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now fandom related things that happen after this autumn!

SHERLOCK CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-SHADOWHUNTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARVEL MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LADY MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (book one of the dark artifices) 

And so many other things!

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you're looking forward to in the next couple of years! Also, let me know what your favorite part of autumn is. 
If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment