Sunday, August 16, 2015

Taking a quiz! What kind of fangirl are you?

So, I'm kind of bored... so I'm going to be taking a quiz online, and posting the answers here! Hope y'all enjoy! And of course I'll link you guys to the quiz at the end of the blog post if you want to take it. :) Oh, and these are multiple choice, so I'm just writing what I chose.

What would you be doing if you weren't taking this quiz right now?
Watching Netflix!

Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
(Why isn't there an in between option!?!?) Introvert

How do you contribute to your fandom?
By creating fan art

Which photo represents your reaction when something unexpected happens in your fandom?


Do you have lots of friends in your fandom?
Some

Which social media site/app do you prefer?
Pinterest (They have the best fan art!)

Calculating results...

I'm the artistic one! (Well I'm glad to hear that! Fan art will continue on this blog! yay!)

"No matter if it's a TV show, a book series, or a movie, you always have a pen and paper ready for when your favorite OTP has a cute scene. Your creativity shines through when you make a piece of art. You can bring the scene to life with one drawing - and people love you for it."

Can I just say that is the most accurate statement ever!?!??!?! 

Here's the link to the quiz:


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me your results from the quiz! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment