Sunday, August 9, 2015

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TO START!

I'm really excited for school to start! Any one else? ...No? .........I can explain.

So, most years when school comes around, I'm just trying to savor what little summer I have left, denying that school will ever occur. But this year... I'm excited! So here are some reasons why I'm excited.

-This summer has been boring. There have been entire days where I haven't done anything, and those kind of days kind of depress me. So, I'll be happy to finally have something to do.

-I'm starting over. I've broken off so many unhealthy friendships, that I'm going into school with like 2 friends. Yeah. I can't wait to make all new friends who support me instead of try to drag me down.

-I'm a nerd! I love to learn, and you can only learn so much over the summer. I can't wait to get back to school! Education!!!!!!!!! YAY!

-I'm in GT (gifted and talented)... and I love it! I love that the classes aren't necessarily harder, and we don't have more work, we just work on completely different assignments that incorporate our different ways of thinking. GT doesn't mean the class for smart people, it means the class for people who have a different mind set and think differently. Anyway, I'm always excited for that because the GT teachers are actually the best!

-I might graduate early. I'm excited because I don't really do on level courses, and I took a couple high school courses already last year, so I've already finished some of my credits. I'm hoping to graduate early.

-Inspiration for my writing. I don't have as much time to write during school, but I get so many more ideas. And I find that I write better when I'm supposed to be doing something else. I don't know why. I guess writing is my escape from the world, and during the summer, there's no world going on to escape from, so I don't really write, or read for that matter, as much as I would during the school year.

-My style has changed drastically. I have started wearing different clothes, I dyed my hair, I've started wearing make up, and not to mention, as a person, I have changed a lot over the summer. I'm most definitely a different person, and that's good. I don't feel like I'm changing into someone I'm not, I feel like I'm finally becoming myself, like the friends that I used to have that I cut out of my life have been suffocating me to be this person that I didn't like. Any way, I'm hoping that I'll get some new friends. And maybe this year, people won't be so quick to judge me.
Last year, people would just write me off as the girl who was perfectly content in reading in the corner, and didn't want any friends or any attention. But this year, I've cut off all my hair, and dyed it red. And I'm wearing makeup because I feel like it. And I wear dresses because I feel like it. But on top of all of that, I'm a fangirl! I'm a nerd! I don't follow stereotypes at all, and I love that about me!

Also, I went to hot topic today, and I got some stuff that made me so happy!!!!! So, obviously with school starting up and whatnot, I got a totoro backpack!

And can I just say, I absolutely love this back pack!!!!!!!!! It's everything I've ever dreamed!!!!! :)

Oh, and remember my last blog post where I kind of ranted about how Hot Topic never has merch for us ravenclaws? I GOT RAVENCLAW SWEATPANTS TODAY!

Its about freaking time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that's like all they had ravenclaw wise! (Other than a pair of ankle socks, but still.)

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things you're looking forward to about school! Or tell me if your not excited at all and why.  
If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment