Saturday, August 29, 2015

Brain Dump!



So, today I'm going to do something new! This is a thing that I like to call a brain dump. This is where you just start writing, and don't think at all. It may not make any sense at all, but it helps get all of the chaos out of your mind, thus giving you a bit more room to think about your writing. So, let's do it!

The yellow man was a curious one. Unlike the purple man or the green man or even the blue man, the yellow man wondered why. Why yellow? Of all colors, why yellow? Did it represent something? Did the universe know that he disliked the color yellow and just hated him? Of all the colors in the world, why yellow? The yellow man took matters into his own hands and coated himself in a bucket of a mysterious liquid, a liquid that the witch said would change his color forever, which was completely unheard of. The yellow man took the bucket in his hands and dumped it on his head, letting the liquid cover him completely. He looked in the mirror, and he was shocked to find that he had no color at all! He was just a blank canvas of no color. He had now wished more than ever that he had just accepted his yellowness rather than trying to change who he was.

.......I have no idea what I just wrote, but I know that writing it was very therapeutic! If you're a writer and you're currently struggling with writers block, I highly recommend doing something like this! Though it makes no sense, and is not at all a good piece of writing, it is very therapeutic, and requires minimal to no thinking at all!

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment with your brain dump if you are interested in trying it! I'd love to read it! Also, send me some suggestions for what I should do for my next rant fest! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment