Friday, August 28, 2015

TMI Tag


So, my friend, Trivial Thoughts, did this TMI tag on her blog, and she tagged me to do it, so here we go! (Funny thing..... I had actually considered doing this tag on this blog before.... But I never got around to finishing it.)

1.) what are you wearing?
Jeans, my Sherlock T-shirt, and a grungy black hoodie. Today is kind of my "it's Friday.... If don't give a crap how I look." Day.

2.) have you ever been in love?
....nope. I'm as single as a pringle.

3.) have you ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes!!!!!! The very end of city of lost souls! I cried. A lot.

4.) how tall are you?
I want to say 5 feet 4 inches.... That could be off... I have no idea.

5.) how much do you weigh?
I have no idea... I don't weigh myself because I know I'll get self conscious.

6.) any tattoos?
Not yet... (I'm 14...) but someday!!!!!!!

7.) any piercings?
Just the one on my earlobes. (I have no idea why.... But I hate the word "earlobe." *cringes* I just don't like it)

8.) OTP?
MALEC!

9.) what is your favorite show?
I don't know..... So many to choose from. I'll come back on this one someday.

10.) who are your favorite bands?
Imagine dragons (listening to them right now actually) and American authors.

11.) something you miss?
My bed.... I want to go home and take a nap. (I'm writing this blog post in my free time at school.)

12.) favorite song?
I have no idea!!!!!!!!! To many options.

13.) how old are you?
14 (15 in November)

14.) zodiac sign?
Sagittarius.

15.) Quality you look for in a partner?
He has to listen to me.... And if I'm out of line, I want him to tell me!!!!!!

16.) what is your favorite quote?
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Dumbledore.

17.) who is your favorite actor?
Benedict Cumberbatch!

18.) favourite color?
Black

19.) loud music or soft?
Loud!!!! Goodbye eardrums!!!

20.) where do you go when your sad?
To my bed. I curl up in the covers and cry into a teddy bear.

21.) how long does it take you to shower?
About half an hour

22.) how long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
AGES.

23.) have you ever been in a physical fight?
Yes. With my brothers. Both of them.

24.) turn ons?
Talent.

25.) turn offs?
Ignorance.

26.) the reason I started this blog?
I thought It'd be fun!!!! It definitely is a nice mind break from school. :)

27.) what are your fears?
I have no idea...

28.) last thing that made you cry?
My hair.... So I dyed it back to blonde recently due to a major panic attack in the middle of the night.... This is a story for a different time.

29.) last time you said you love some one?
I texted my mom that I loved her during French. :)

30.) meaning behind your blog name?
I wrote a blog post about this a while back! Here's the link to that if you wanna go check that out:
 What "fangirls, assemble!" really means

31.) last book you read?
Scorch trials.

32.) the book you're reading currently?
.............. I'm really busy.... I don't have time to read, which makes me really sad.

33.) last show you watched?
Once upon a time.

34.) last person you talked to?
My geometry teacher.

35.) the relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My youth leader asked me if I was serving anywhere in the church on Saturday and I said I was helping the kids at splash... So yeah!

36.) what is your favourite food?
ALFREDO PASTA.

37.) place you want to visit?
Japan!!!

38.) last place you were?
Oklahoma.

39.) do you have a crush?
Hahahahahahahaha!!! No.

40.) last time you kissed someone?
....like.... 4th grade?

41.) last time you were insulted?
Last class period, actually.

42.) favourite flavour of sweet?
Chocolate or caramel.

43.) what instruments do you play?
I play the guitar (and I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself) and I used to play the viola and the recorder.

44.) favourite piece of jewellery?
My champions ring. I wear it all the time.

45.) last sport you played?
......................... I don't do "sports."

46.) last song you sang?
Demons by imagine dragons.

47.) favourite pick up line?
You're so hot you should be on the ceiling.

48.) have you ever used it?
I told it to my friend who used it on her boyfriend, so yeah.

49.) last time you hung out with anyone?
Saturday/ Sunday. I had a sleepover!

50.) who should answer these questions next?
If you're reading this, you should do it!!!!!! Send it to me on social media or link me to it in the comments!

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me if you guys have done or are doing this tag! Send me the link on social media or put it in the comments! I'd love to read it! Also, send me some suggestions for what I should do when I hit 1,000, and what I should do for my next rant fest! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:
If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment