Monday, August 10, 2015

Terrible movie experiences

I love movie theaters! And I've had some wonderful experiences in some theaters. But there are cirtian things in theaters that I will not tolerate. And today, I'm going to rant about some of those things.

-When the thing on the screen says to "silence your cell phones," IT MEANS YOU SHOULD PROBABLY TURN OFF YOUR PHONE! That doesn't mean text every one in your contacts that you're going to the movies, check social media, and then get bored by the trailers and play crossy road or something! I find it very distracting and hard to focus on the movie if there is a tiny bright little screen in front of me. Seriously, if you have to text some one, go out to the hall or something.

-Talking. During the trailers, I don't really mind this. But once the movie starts, you best be quiet unless you are actually dying. There was this one time when my family and I went to go see insurgent at studio movie grill. Now I'm excited! I had my little 3 birds in flight fake tattoo on my collar bone, I have my food all out and ready. And when I'm excited for a movie, the last thing I want is for something like this to happen. So there were a large group of girls sitting behind me. If I had to guess, I'd say they were about 9-10. I assumed they were there for a birthday party or something, and they were chatting rather loudly all through the trailers! But once the movie started.... they didn't stop, they just started to whisper thinking that no one could hear them. Well guess what? I could hear them. Loud and clear. And these girls were some of the most uneducated movie goers ever! I supposed that only like 1 or 2 of them had actually read the book! (Btw if you haven't read the divergent series, I recommend it! It's pretty good!) So the movie starts and one girl almost screams "OH MY GAWD IT'S THEO JAMES! THEO'S IN THIS MOVIE!" .............*Face palm* In my brain I'm going "No!!!!!!!! I had NO idea that one of the MAIN CHARACTERS would be in this movie! Let me guess, Shailine Woodley is in this too?!?!"

-Kicking. The. Back. Of. My. Seat. There are no exeptions to this, this is just the worst. Why do people even kick other people's chairs? What do they get out of it? Satisfaction in the person in front of them not getting to enjoy their movie?

-If there are rows and rows of empty seats, I don't understand why people would sit next to, behind, or in front of me. I may never understand this.

-Don't continue to loudly eat large handfulls of popcorn during an emotional part of the movie. Please. Every one can hear it, so if you find yourself with a large amount of popcorn in your mouth during an emotional part, don't chew it. Please.

Sorry for the little rant, I just had to get it out there.

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some things You don't like about movie theaters! Also... let me know of some good movies that are out! :)

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment