Tuesday, August 4, 2015

RANTING!

So, I think it's healthy to just rant every once and a while. Even if that is completely false, I just want to rant! This blog post is just going to be one giant rant about my TERRIBLE movie theater expiriance! So fasten your seat belts, get your popcorn, and get ready for the rantosaurus rex!

So, I was at the movies the other day seeing Pixels (I didn't like it all that much... I rate 5 out of 10) and when we walked in, there was practically no one there. And I LOVE it when I'm the only one in the theater, so that was pretty awesome. And then some people started rolling in. As I said before, there was practically no one in the theater, so there were rows and rows of emty seats to choose from.... but the family coming in decided to sit RIGHT BEHIND US!!!!!!!!! I mean, come on!!!!!!!!!! You could litterally sit any where in the theater, but you choose to sit right behind a family that is trying to enjoy a movie!?!??!?!? RUDE! So, I wouldn't have minded that much that they were sitting behind us... had they not been kicking my chair!!!!!!!!!! So the trailers were rolling, and the kids behind us were talking and laughing and having a good time, which I didn't mind... they were only trailers after all. But then the movie starts.... and they're still talking. Seriously! I tried to ignore them, but litterally after EVERY SINGLE JOKE made throughout the whole movie, they would laugh. Loudly. For 5 minutes. Seriously, like  minutes after the joke was made, they were still repeating the joke to eachother, laughing. I was about to turn around and yell at them. This is about what I wanted to do.

*Stands up* *turns around* ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? YES, WE GET IT. HE SAID SOMETHING FUNNY. IT'S A FREAKING COMEDY. SOME OF US CAME HERE TO ENJOY THE MOVIE SO WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP AND STOP KICKING MY SEAT BEFORE YOU GET A FIST TO THE FACE!??!?!?!?!?

Of course I didn't do any of that. This is what I did do.

*Stands up* *walks to the other side of my family* *to my dad, loud enough for the other family to hear* can I sit here? The kids over there are being annoying and kicking my chair.

And you'd think after all of that they would stop.... but oh no. They continued. Though luckily, I couldn't hear it from where I was sitting, my brother was still a victim. He ended up sitting by me.

*Sigh* That felt nice. I quite enjoy ranting, I should do it on this blog more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment