Monday, August 10, 2015

600 page views!

You guys are literally the best! Every time I check on my blog, it makes me happy to see that you guys are reading what I release to the world, and that makes me so happy!!!!!!!! :) As is tradition when I get a view count 100 higher than the last time, I give you guys some fanart of mine!
My Jem Carstairs fan art
This is James (Jem) Carstairs from the infernal devices series!

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! It seriously means the world to me. I genuinely smile every time one of you likes me on social media, comments, or views my blog! Please leave a comment giving me some suggestions for future fan art! I love to draw, and I love challenges, but it can be hard to come up with stuff for fan art sometimes, so you guys's help is very much appreciated!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment