Tuesday, August 18, 2015

#HAPPYBLUEBIRTHDAYSEAWEEDBRAIN!!!!!!

Today is Percy Jackson's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And (Prepare to squeal like an idiot and cry a little) ......he's 22 today.  I'm not kidding. He was born August 18th, 1993. Just take a moment to let that sink in.... He and Annabeth are probably married by now, living their life together. (I actually just started crying....)
I think that some time later today, I'll work on some Percy Jackson fan art! maybe we could hit 900 Page Views today, and I'll post it! right now we have 882. We can do it, guys! :) That's really all I wanted to talk to y'all about in this post. Enjoy celebrating Percy's birthday!









Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me what you're doing to celebrate Percy's birthday! Some people have sent me pictures on facebook showing me that they wrote "seaweed brain" On their wrist and are carrying around a pen! I love it so much, you guys! Keep 'em coming! :) Also, send me some suggestions for what I should do when I hit 1,000! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment