Sunday, August 16, 2015

800 page views!

800 Page views! (Btw, I am working on a new blog post, it should be up sometime today or tomorrw!) So, we are getting pretty close to the 1,000 page views mark! (More or less...830ish right now! You guys are the best!) And I want you guys's imput! I want you guys to tell me what I should do for the 1,000 mark! Some things I'm thinking of is

Drawing something new and special to celebrate,

have you guys send in some of your fanart,

Write and sing a parody to a song and fandom of your choice,

or something else that you guys come up with! 

Anyway, fan art! 
This is a chibi version of L from death note that L drew the other day.


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some suggestions for what I should do when I hit 1,000! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment