Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Superwholock tag

So, I almost have 1,000 page views but I still haven't posted for 900.... sorry about that! Things have been a bit chaotic with school starting and what not, so I'm just going to do a little 30 question superwholock tag!!!


1.)What fandom did you first join?
Out of the 3, the first I joined was doctor who. Then Sherlock, then supernatural. :)

2.) Favorite sherlock ship?
Johnlock!

3.) Favorite supernatural ship?
OKAY EVERYONE DON'T HATE ME PLEASE! I don't really ship Destiel all that much. I mean, they would be a cute couple and all, but I don't really think they have chemistry. I don't really know.

4.) Favorite doctor who ship?
Jenny and vastra probably. or river and 11. I'm sorry guys, but I hate Rose with a burning passion! I don't deny that she and 10 had major chemistry, but that was a crisis for new who. I get it, and it's kind of cute and all that Rose was the one to remind him how to love and all, but I absolutely hate Rose, and if the doctor were actually to date someone, it would be someone a lot more intelligent, like River Song! (Tiny rant there)

5.) Companion, blogger, or angel?
Companion!

6.) favorite episode of supernatural?
Probably "Mystery spot" or "Changing channels" or really any episode with Charlie! Best character in the show.


7.) Favorite episode of doctor who?
Probably blink

8.) Favorite episode of sherlock?
Signs of three I just adore sherlocks best man speech!

9.) Favorite lead characters?
Dean for sure, Sherlock, and Donna noble. I guess pretty much all of my favorite characters are badass sarcastic geniuses. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10.) Favorite quote from supernatural?
"I lost my shoe." -Sam Winchester

11.) Favorite quote from sherlock?
"what is it like in your funny little heads? it must be so boring." -Sherlock Holmes

12.) Favorite quote from doctor who?
"Wibbly wobbly, timey whimey.....stuff." -10th doctor

13.) Favorite companion?
Donna Noble! Without a doubt, Donna noble!

14.) Favorite supernatural creature?
Demons. Simple, and straight to the point, easy to kill.

15.) Favorite deduction?
I have no idea... should I have favorites? Next question.

16.) The TARDIS, the Impala or 221B?
Most definatly the TARDIS, but if Sam and Dean came by my house in the Impala, don't think for a second I would hesitate to go with them! Sure, I'd be scared out of my mind, but it would SO be worth it.

17.) Favorite actor/ actress from doctor who?
Hmm.... this is a hard one. Probably David Tennant.

18.) Favorite actor/ actress from Sherlock?
BENIDICT CUMBERBATCH NO QUESTION! MOVING ON.

19.) Favorite actor/ actress from supernatural?
Either Jensen Ackles, or Felicia Day.

20.) Moment you knew you loved supernatural?
"Dad's on a hunting trip...and he hasn't been home in a few days."

21.) Moment you knew you loved Sherlock?
"The name's Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street."

22.) The moment you knew you loved doctor who?
"Run!"

23.) Favorite character between Sam, Dean, and Castiel?
THIS IS SO HARD! I guess I'm gonna go with Dean tho. He's just the best.

24.) Favorite doctor between 9, 10, and 11?
Okay, this question makes me slightly angry, because even though classic who isn't quite as popular to out generation, I still feel like classic who is amazing, and we shouldn't be leaving them out of this! Also, what about Peter Capaldi!?!??!?! Any way, out of the 3, 10 would be my favorite. But expanding the question, 4 is my favorite doctor.

25.) Favorite character out of Sherlock and John?
Sherlock

26.) Favorite joke for supernatural?
Adam! lol
 

27.) Favorite joke for sherlock?


28.) Favorite joke for doctor who?

Knock knock
who's there?
Doctor
Doctor who?
DOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


29.) Show you've cried over the most?
In order it's Supernatural, sherlock, then doctor who.

30.) Favorite show of the three?
I love them all so much! But I guess I'd have to say.......... supernatural.

Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me what you love about supernatural, doctor who, and Sherlock! Also, send me some suggestions for what I should do when I hit 1,000! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment