Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BRIGHT RED!!! (and disney tag)


I have bright red hair now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like ariel from the little mermaid! And to keep this a fun fandom related blog, I will be doing the disney tag!!!!!!!!! (11 questions.... let's go!)

1.) What disney character do you relate to the most?
Hmmm.... probably Belle from beauty and the beast. Just because of her eminence love for books and will power to wait for the right man. :)

2.) What is your favorite disney villan song?
Either "Be prepared" (Scar from the lion king) or "Poor unfortunate souls" (Ursula from the little mermaid" (FUN FACT! Did you know that the design of Ursula was modeled after a drag queen? True story!)
 

3.) Who is your favorite disney sidekick?
Mushu!


4.) What is your favorite disney Renaissance movie?
That is such a hard choice! I would have to say either the little mermaid, or beauty and the beast.

5.) What is your favorite live- action disney movie?
MARY POPPINS!

6.) Do you prefer Elsa or Anna?
Anna is my spirit animal! She's that quirky character that, to be honest, if I were a princess, that would be me.

7.) If you were a fairy in pixie hollow, what kind of talent would you have?
To be honest? I would be a tinker! Not to go on with tinker bell or anything, just because I genuinely find myself to be a creative person who likes to craft things and such. Plus, I am most defiantly one to hang out with the outcast croud. Bobble and Clank are just the best! 

8.) What disney movie, castle, or place would you live in?
I would live in the moors with Maleificent!
 

9.) If you were the star of a disney movie, what would your disnye sidekick be like?
He would be a talking alicorn who can shoot lazers from his horn, and knows kung-fu, and he would be sarcastic, and funny, and he would he the best sidekick ever! His name would be Clinton!

10.) If you could own one disney character outfit, what would it be?
Either Belle's dress in the beginning of the movie, or Rapunzel's dress.
 

and finally
11.) What disney quote do you feel best represents you?


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some of your favorite disney movies!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment