Thursday, August 27, 2015

Rant fest day 1

Hey guys! I'm trying too post as often as I can, what with school and everything, so sorry if there are long and uneven gaps between my posts. :/ Also, sorry if I don't post fan art as often as I should be... I haven't had much time to draw lately. Any way, I found this thing on Facebook (yes Facebook) where you basically name a topic and just rant about it for a while! So I thought that this might be a fun segment on this blog! If you guys want to send me some recommendations of what I should rant about in future rant fests, I would LOVE that!
Any way, today's rant fest is going to be about types of fangirls that annoy me. I love being a fangirl, but these particular fangirls give us a bad name.

The chipmunk. As much as I love enthusiastic fangirls, this fangirl is a little too enthusiastic. They will freak out at the mention of their fandom. They will laugh hysterically at even the worst of jokes related to their fandom. They don't talk about anything other than their fandom. Ever. And it's annoying. This fangirl will literally make everything and anything about their fandom. Even if it's completely irrelevant. This is the kind of fangirl that you regret telling that you are a fan of this fandom.... they are suffocating you constantly with their enthusiasm.

The titanic. This is the fangirl that will ship anything... to the point of some of their ships are totally ridiculous and don't even make sense. These are the fangirls that will ship... say... Sam and Dean. Like..... guys..... they're brother's for crying out loud. Their ships are destine to sink... like the titanic. For real...... I find it annoying when people ship couples that don't even make sense.

The Venus flytrap. This is the fangirl that can't take even the smallest insult. Like... I get being angry when someone insults your fandom, but it's just their opinion. That or they're just trying to get under your skin. This fangirl takes it personally, and will explode in your face. They are fully convinced that their fandom is better than any other, and if anyone suggests other wise, they will yell, they will scream, they will cry, they will fight, they will wish that you had just kept your mouth shut.

The stalker. This is the fangirl that thinks that they are going to marry a celebrity that they have a crush on. Sorry to break it to you guys, but Benedict Cumberbatch.... he's married and has a son.... so yeah. This fangirl acts like they own the person, like he's an inanimate object. These fangirls creep me out more than they annoy me. (sorry any 1D fans out there) But directioners are the worst about this!!!!!!!!!! They are the most annoying and creepy stalker fangirls out there. (In my personal opinion.)

The dinosaur. These are the fangirls who have been a part of the fandom since the dawn of time, and think that any younger fans are inferior. They think that the younger fans don't know as much about the fandom because they haven't been around as long, and they don't qualify as a "real fan." Classic who fans are the worst about this! They think that all fans who have started from the reboot don't qualify as real fans. This ties into my next fangirl type.

The infants. The ones who think they are so totally obsessed with a particular fandom..... but they haven't watched it from the beginning. Or they only watched the movie. It's like watching supernatural starting from season 9 and saying that you are so obsessed. Or watching doctor who from the reboot and saying you know everything. Or the most annoying of all, SKIPPING OVER THE 9TH DOCTOR IN DOCTOR WHO AND SAYING THAT YOU LOVE IT AND THEN STOPPING WATCHING COMPLETELY WHEN PETER CAPALDI BECOMES THE DOCTOR BECAUSE HE'S "TOO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" THE CHARACTER IS 2,000 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! WHO GIVES A CRAP IF HE'S ATTRACTIVE OR NOT!????!??!?!?!!? *sigh* sorry, got a bit passionate there.

The rich kids. These are the fangirls that think they're superior because they've been to more concerts, or they went to meet the actor at comicon, or they got a signed copy of a book or whatever. They think they're the better fan because they have all this merch and stuff, but what this fangirl doesn't realize is that the other fans would love all this stuff.... they just don't have the money.


Thank you guys so much for checking out my blog! Please leave a comment telling me some types of fangirls that annoy you. Also, send me some suggestions for what I should do when I hit 1,000, and what I should do for my next rant fest! I always love to hear from you guys! If you don't have a google account to comment with, you can always message me on social media!

If you want to read my last blog post, click here:

If you want to follow me on twitter, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble!

If you want to follow me on Facebook, click here:
Fangirls, Assemble

If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here:
Pinterest: Discover and save creative ideas

See y'all in my next post! Bye!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment